We all know someone, maybe yourself, who fancies themselves as a top tipster. Whether you’re statistics crazy or a firm believer in gut instinct, come the weekend it’s time to put your money where your mouth is.
Marathonbet’s Tips for Strips challenges punters to tip up their top football selection ahead of the weekend’s fixtures and outwit their fellow fans. In return the person who tips up the biggest-priced selection wins a football strip of their choice from the Marathonbet team. Happy days.
We’ll make a call over social media every Friday morning for your tips ahead of the weekend. Your selection can be a single punt on just one market or a spectacular 20-fold accumulator – the choice is yours – but selections must be available to bet on at the Marathonbet sportsbook (https://www.marathonbet.co.uk/en/popular/Football)
Send in your tip every Friday to Marathonbet on Twitter and Facebook using the #tips4strips hashtag. Good luck!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Entrants must be 18 years old or over. Underage entries will be void.
- For competition entry, eligible entrants must:
- Follow @marathonbet on Twitter and tweet the account with their pre-match football tip, containing only football selections/events taking place over that weekend, between 9:00 to 19:00 GMT every Friday using the #tips4strips hashtag.
Like the Marathonbet Facebook page and comment on the relevant #tips4strips post with their pre-match football tip, containing only football selections/events taking place over that weekend, between 9:00 to 19:00 GMT every Friday using the #tips4strips hashtag.
- The competition will run from 09:00 GMT to 19:00 GMT every Friday from September 9, 2016 until further notice.
- Only pre-match football tips qualify for this competition.
- . Each winner for this competition will receive a football shirt of their choice from any British football or any European club currently playing in the top division of their respective country including Spain, Italy, France, Germany, Portugal, Holland, Belgium, Greece etc. Alternatively winners can choose any national team shirt.
- One winner will be announced every Monday following Friday’s calls for entries. The winner is the entrant who has tipped a successful selection. If there is more than one successful tip from separate entrants, the highest-priced selection will win. For example if there are two winning tips from two separate entrants of 10/1 and 20/1, the tip that returns the highest price (20/1) will be deemed victorious.
- The competition is open to residents of the British Isles (including Northern Ireland and Ireland). Entrants should note that proof of identity, address and age may be required and use of a false name, identity or address will result in disqualification.
- Entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when participating in the competition. All other Marathonbet.co.uk Rules apply.
- Winners will be notified by direct message on Twitter or Facebook. The winners will then have 48 hours to respond to this notification to claim their prize. The winner must confirm that they are over 18 and provide sufficient contact details. If the winner does not respond within 48 hours of notification then the prize will be released and a new winner will be chosen at random by Marathonbet.
- This competition is not open to employees or immediate family members of employees of Marathon Alderney Limited or any company involved in the promotion of the competition, including any printers and agents, and any other company associated with the competition.
- Entrants must be clear on the specific selection they have chosen as their football tip. This must include details of the specific market. Late, incomplete or other ineligible entries will be disqualified.
- Price of selections are subject to change. Marathon Alderney Limited will measure the price of any pre-match football tips received at 19:00 GMT of every Friday in order to calculate the highest price return. Marathon Alderney Limited reserves the right to measure the price of football tips at an alternative date and time however the price of all football tips received will be measured at the same date and time.
- No cash alternative to the prize and all prizes are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be resold under any circumstances.
- It is each entrant’s responsibility to ensure that all contact information is correct and valid during the promotional period. Marathon Alderney Limited will not be liable for incorrect or incomplete contact information.
- Prizes shall be awarded at the discretion of Marathon Alderney Limited. If Marathon Alderney Limited considers that any entrant has acted inappropriately or dishonestly in entering into the competition or if Marathon Alderney Limited is unable to identify the exact market to which the football tip relates, they reserve the right to refuse to award any prize.
- Marathon Alderney Limited shall not accept responsibility for any errors or omissions, including but not limited to false or misleading statements, made by any third party with whom Marathon Alderney Limited is not contractually associated with.
- Except in case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud and so far as is permitted by law, Marathon Alderney Limited and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details beyond Marathon Alderney Limited’s control.
- By entering this promotion you agree that Marathon Alderney Limited and its associated companies may use information collected in any marketing or customer relationship management campaign.
- Marathon Alderney Limited cannot be held responsible for the failure of delivery of any prize to any winner.
- Marathon Alderney Limited reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value.
- Events may occur that result in Marathon Alderney Limited extending, refusing, reclaiming, cancelling, terminating, varying or suspending a promotion, these terms and/or the awarding of prize(s) at any point and for any reason. These may be due to regulatory and/or legal requirements, technical difficulties and/or any other reasons beyond the control of Marathon Alderney Limited and the entrant agrees that the promoter shall have no liability as a result thereof.
- Marathon Alderney Limited reserves the right to use the name and photographs of the winner for the purposes of publicity and in particular to publish this information in any of the following: event publications, Marathonbet and associated companies’ websites and social media channels. The winner will reasonably co-operate with any publicity, which arises as a result of their winning the competition.
- Marathon Alderney Limited’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these promotional terms and conditions will be disqualified. Marathon Alderney Limited reserves the right to amend the terms of this competition or to extend or withdraw this offer without explanation at any time.
- Promoter of this competition: Marathon Alderney Limited (trading as “Marathonbet”), with registered address at Millennium House, Ollivier Street, Alderney, Channel Islands, GY9 3TD (Marathon Alderney Limited are a company registered in Alderney, register no. 1686).
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and any action arising out of these terms shall be litigated in, and only in, the courts of England and Wales, and you hereby agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of those courts and further agree that they are a convenient forum for you.
- The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and no rights or benefits expressly or impliedly conferred by it shall be enforceable under that Act against the parties to it by any other person.
- Please gamble responsibly. For more information, visit www.gambleaware.co.uk